Thursday, January 27, 2005

Ciruos But Ovibuos

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervet lteter by istlef but the wrod as a wlohe.
__
This article was taken from a recent issue of Readers Digest, and was submitted by Jonathan Powell
~
No. 9
___
Be sure to check out: http://bluedillydilly.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Jude Allen said...

Ha! I have seen that article, and it makes sense to me! I Always enjoy the stories about language, and Reader's Digest is a great read for both humor and drama. I couldn't bear to let my subscription run out. If it did, I'd be forced to read the wife's "Cosmo" when lounging around the house. Another excellent post Hale, keep them coming!

Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm said...

Beulllidy lnik anit wronikg, man. I aegre wtih taht atrlice, tuohgh.