Tuesday, December 02, 2008

In a Biblical Sense

(Never give me a picture and let me run with it.)


Goliath: Davey, that's a Bible lesson?

Davey: Of course it is!

Goliath: Our neighbor undressing is a Bible lesson?

Davey: It's one of the 10 Commandments.

Goliath: It is? Which Commandment?

Davey: Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor.

Goliath: Are you coveting our neighbor?

Davey: I'm think I'm starting to.

Goliath: How did she get into a Bible lesson?

Davey: My friend Jimmy set up a cam in her bathroom.

Goliath: Honor thy mother and father, eh?

Davey: Golly. She took off her blouse!

Goliath: Davey, how come the laptop is tilting?

Davey: Because I'm starting to covet even more.

Goliath: Woof-woof! She took off her pants!

Davey: Gosh! She's only got on her bra and panties!

Goliath: Hold the laptop straight. The picture is bouncing.

Davey: I can't help it. I've never coveted like this before.

Goliath: Davey. Look! She's taking her bra off!

Davey: If Jimmy's father was there, he'd be "Sherman on the Mount."

Goliath: Sherman on the Mount? I don't get it.

Davey: Jimmy's father's name is Sherman.

Goliath: Maybe we can be Davey and Goliath on the Mount.

Davey: Look who's coveting now!

Goliath: Heh-heh. So I am. So I am.

Davey: Oh my. She's removing her panties now!

Goliath: Hey! The laptop slid off your lap.

Davey: My coveting is getting in the way.

Goliath:Why are you unzipping your fly?

Davey: From the Bible. Spare the rod and spoil the child.

Goliath: Excuse me. I gotta lick myself.

Davey: I wish I could do that!

Goliath: I wish I could make a fist and do what you're doing.

Davey: Oh wow. She's standing there with nothing at all on.

Goliath: Say ... Davey ... Your leg is looking good.

Davey: Say ... Goliath. There's a tick on your tail. Turn around.

Goliath: Hey! What are you doing? Thou shalt not covet your dog's ass!


(I'm wearing rubber and staying away from trees tomorrow.)

1543

12 comments:

Skunkfeathers said...

Does a clay figure get a "woody" or a "PlayDOH!"?

Christina said...

ROFL!!!!

Sandee said...

Bwahahahahaha. Now that's a lot of coveting. Excellent. Have a great day. :)

kenju said...

Davy and Goliath was one of my son's favorite shows when he was small. I hope he doesn't see this.....LOL

Fred said...

You're not going to believe this, but I have a post in the can with a Davey and Goliath video. I loved that show growing up. I don't know if I'll post it, but if I do, stay tuned!

Hale McKay said...

Skunk,

I don't know. I never looked between the legs of a clay figure.

Hale McKay said...

Christina,

I think you got a chuckle out of it.

Hale McKay said...

Sandee,

Yep. It's a ton of coveting.

Hale McKay said...

Judy,

He must be old enough to read some PG-rated stuff, isn't he? :o}

Hale McKay said...

Fred,

I'm sure your Davey & Goliath post would be of a slightly different flavor and subject matter.

Jack K. said...

ROTFLMAO.

Ain't technology wonderful?

And, our minds were all able to picture the event. tehee.

That was a lot of coveting. The poor lad must be worn out. snerx.

Hale McKay said...

Jack,

It was okay for me to covet some laughs wasn't it?