Have you ever been in a place and you know you have never been there before? Well, that is Vuja De!
"Every day, people are straying from the church and going back to God." - (Lenny Bruce)
"The way you do the things you do, makes me want to do things in ways I shouldn't !" -(Pointmeister)
A poem I like: Fire and Ice
Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if I had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say destruction in ice
Is also great
And would suffice.
- ( Robert Frost)
Words to use in a blog sometime:
- Evancalous - pleasant to embrace, huggable
- Gongoozler - an idle spectator
- Juste Milieu - a happy medium, judicious moderation
- Callipygian - having a beautiful behind
- Quotidian - occurring every day
- Quotinoctian - occurring every night
College Secret Language
A few current words used by college students at a small Junior College:
- Bombing Run - taking a crap
- Canned Heat - a warm beer
- Meal Ticket - steady date who does your homework
- Parking Lot - a promiscuous girl
- Technician - a student who knows how to cheat the vending machines
- Vanilla - a test to which you have the answers
- Harvest - a beer run
- Bumper Crop - a dorm room that has pizza and beer
- Drafting - having no clean underwear - thus wearing none
- Alienation - any place off campus
~ " The more wine you drink, the less likely you are to get it in your mouth." - ( Anonymous)
~Now, this Blog Deja Vu, a feeling that I've written this stuff before, but I know I haven't. Or is it Blog Vuja De? Maybe I think I haven't written it before, but I have! I suppose I could just delete it. Now why am I suddenly thinking I might have already deleted it before? But I know I didn't. I couldn't delete something I didn't write. There you have it, I am in a quagmire of uncertainty. Deja Vu all over again!