Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Supercalofragilisticexpialodoscious!



Supercalofragilisticexpialodoscious ... Something to say when you have nothing else to say! ...


Mary Poppins said it was a word to use when you have nothing to say. Well, I have nothing in particular to say. To make matters worse, I couldn't think of a title either. So, why not? I've used it as a title as well as a declaration of having nothing to say.
Supercalofragilisticexpialodoscious! It is fun to say though, isn't it? It is spelling the thing that is atrocious! And in all honesty, I don't feel at all precocious.
Supercalofragilisticexpialodoscious! Sing along with me ... You know the words! Anyway, this blog will be one of those wreckless ramblings of randomness. Plus, it'll be another excuse to exercise my new-found knowledge of up-loading images.
~
Just some thoughts: If a baby were to lose its pacifier, would a pacifist be a suitable substitute?
~
If it took 60 million years to carve out the Grand Canyon, it should come as no surprise that it was a government project.
~
Since con is the opposite of pro, I guess it would explain any comparison of Congress to progress.
~
A.A. Milne's character's sure have been taking a beating lately. Yesterday, John Fiedler, the voice of Piglet, has died at the age of 80. Recently, Paul Winchell passed on. Winchell, once the voice of his dummies Jerry Mahoney and Knucklehead Smith, was also the voice for Tigger. A while back, Winnie the Pooh lost his mouthpiece when Sterling Holloway died.
~
A dyslexic man walks into a bra....
~
Does it ever seem like you are always going uphill like our little friend to the right? I think we all have days like that.
I sure have a few like the wolf above, just falling to pieces when things don't go the way we want.
~~I guess Calvin has the right attitude.
~
Supercalofragilisticexpialodoscious!
~
No.210

No comments: