Sunday, July 15, 2007

That Which Shall Remain Nameless

Suggestions for
Michael Moore's

next project:

Just why
are
Dr. Phil
and Oprah

on television?




Cletus Clyde's RedNeck Dictionary

Alarm System
- The dog

Feedback - Vomit

Fractions - Hard for 5 outta 4 people

Limousine - Pickup truck with a Crew Cab

Polygon - Bird cage left open

Shotgun - Best man at Redneck weddings

Sunblocker - Baseball cap





I know what

I'm doing.

Knock on

wood!

Knock! Knock!

Who's there?




Warning!

The next panel contains explicit material

that might be offensive to some

and will be to others!


You were warned!


Just like she

promised,

Becky Sue

did things

to him

he'd never

experienced

before.




Sorry - that one was so funny that I couldn't resist adding it to this post!

No.1047

4 comments:

Peter said...

I am REALLY offended by that third cartoon Mike.

Serena said...

I'm very offended, too. I'll tell you just how much when I stop laughing.:)

Hale McKay said...

I've been sitting on that cartoon for some time ... should I post it ... or should I not? (It was a ...ahem ...hard decision.)

Every time I looked at it I broke out laughing - so finally I said "Here goes nothing..."

Jack K. said...

"Hard" decision? Was the pun intended?

Heard all of the management jokes before. Still funny.

Heads or tails? Is this the decision making process for the evenings activity?

Just a thought.