Even worse, what if he up and said, "The Hell with it, this world just ain't worth it!"
I think he has dropped the ball on several occasions!
How else can you explain the state of this crazy blue marble, this so-called third rock from the sun? I think every being on the planet must have suffered severe concussions one those times he dropped the ball.
How can you tell if you're head got bumped a little too hard then? Well, here are some of the classic symptoms:
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2.You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
7 Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
10. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.
11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile.
12. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.
14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list
AND NOW YOU ARE LAUGHING at yourself.
The next you hear the earth rumble a little bit, just remember ... even a God has to scratch his balls every now and then!
(P.S. I think a bump on the head inspired this post!)