10. You get winded from knocking on the door.
9. You have to have another kid chew the candy for you.
8. You ask for high fiber candy only.
7. When someone drops a candy bar in your bag, you lose
your balance and fall over.
6. People say, "What a scary mask!" but you're not wearing
5. When the door opens you yell, "Trick or..." and can't
remember the rest.
4. By the end of the night, you have a bag full of
3. You have to carefully choose a costume that won't
dislodge your hairpiece.
2. You're the only Power Ranger in the neighborhood with
1. You ♂ avoid going to ⌂ houses where your ♀ ex-wife lives.
ℑ pulled this from my archives of October 31, 2005. On that Halloween night I was having computer problems. To record those problems for posterity, I wrote up a parody of Bobby "Boris" Picket's The Monster Mash.
I was working on my blog late one night
When my eyes beheld an eerie sight,
For my monitor on the desk begin to flash
And suddenly my PC began to crash;
....(It did the crash.) It was the Microsoft crash.
....(It did the crash.) It was a grave hard smash.
....(It did the crash.) It shutdown in a flash.
....(It did the crash.) It did the Microsoft crash.
From my blogatory in the castle west
To the plaster rooms where everyone slept,
The gals all came from their humble blanket
To see if I would hit the PC or if I'd spank it.
The techies were having fun,
The system crash had begun;
Outside it was storming,
The servors went down with no warning!
The scene was rocking hearing the friggin sounds
Of all my yelling backed by our barking hounds:
The wall bangers were mad and they said
"Enough with the vocals, get up - go to bed!"
Above all my coughin' the PC began to worsen
Seems it was troubled by just one person.
It then opened a window and said to click restart
I stretched and yawned, loosed a belch and a fart.
Now everything's cool, Pointmeister's back on line
And my Microsoft Crash is gone till another time.
For you, the sleeping , this blog was meant too
When you get to my blog, tell them Boris sent you.
☺ Remember, separate your favorite candy - you wouldn't want to be handing out the good stuff, would you?