Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Hits Keep on a-Comin'


Thanks For Stopping By

On 5/19/2010, at 10:50 pm ...

My site counter recorded hit

#
400,000

Somewhere around the end of June or the first of July, I will be publishing my 2,000th post here at It Occurred To Me.

I'd like to thank all the visitors who have dropped by over the five+ plus years I've been blogging. Whether regular readers or accidental tourists, I hope in some small measure I've made it worthwhile for all of those visits.

Some of my postings have been comprised of jokes and cartoons culled from all over the web.

Some of my postings have been satire and parodies on many subjects, even those that to some might be considered as controversial or taboo, such as religion and politics.

My satire knows no boundaries - I guess you could say that I'm am equal opportunity satirist. Christian, Catholic, Jewish, Islamic, etc., are all fair game. Democrats or Republicans, they too are all fair game. As stated below my blog title banner:
My feelings, beliefs, and/or ideas about just about anything. These may not agree with you, and that is okay. Nothing I say or imply is meant to offend. Allow me to hammer home my points. Satire is my cause and humor is my sword and pen.
Speaking of "borrowed" cartoons:

I'll Bet it Never Occurred to Biblical Scholars ...


But ... It Occurred To Me ...


That Maybe, Just Maybe,

Adam and the Serpent Were in Cahoots!

1976

4 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Me thinks you are right!

Sandee said...

What Mike said. Bwahahahahahaha.

Hale McKay said...

Mike,

It's as good a theory as any.

Hale McKay said...

Sandee,

yep, it could've happened that way.