Sunday, April 24, 2011

An Easter Diet

COLOR IS GOOD



Yesterday I went to the doctor
For my yearly physical.
My blood pressure was high.
My cholesterol was high.
I'd gained some weight,
and I didn't feel so hot.
My doctor said eating right
doesn't have to be complicated and
it would solve my physical problems.
He said:
Just think in colors.
Fill your plate with bright colors.
Try some greens, oranges, reds,
maybe something yellow, etc.
So I went right home
and ate an entire bowl of
bright colors.


And Sure Enough,
I Felt Better Immediately !!
I never knew eating right could be so easy !!


Now stay healthy,
eat your colors,
and have a nice day.

-(Thanks, Cathy)

№ 2121

3 comments:

Serena said...

Ha! I could do that diet.:-)

A happy belated Easter to you.

Hale McKay said...

Serena,

A belated happy Easter to you as well.

Yes, this is an easy diet to take up.

Blogger said...

New Diet Taps into Innovative Plan to Help Dieters Get Rid Of 20 Pounds in Just 21 Days!