~ Because you wanted it, they're back. Pointmeister has pulled a few more from his dictionary.
- All-Wheel Drive - - None of the tires have been stolen.
- Autobiography - - What you get when you check a Vehicle Identification Number
- Autopilot - - One of the stars of the movie "Airplane"
- Baggage - - How long you have owned suitcase
- Baghdad - - Bag lady's father
- Bombadier - - Use explosives to kill Bambi
- Bowling - - This done when there is no clean dishes
- Carpet - - A bobble-head dog on the dashboard
- Catcher - - What happens when you run faster than a girl
- Extends - - Girls who are now nines
- Germinate - - What man from Berlin did at lunch time
- Immigrate - - Mrs. Peele on the Avengers
- Irish - - First name of McCallum who played Sheena
- Kinship - - Boat owned by a family
- Litigate - - Set a fence entry on fire
- Microchips - - Broken pieces at the bottom of the bag
- Miniscule - - Kindergarten
- Pencil holder - - An ear
- Samurai - - Choose either Sam or me
- Subtraction - - Eat less sandwiches.
~ While you digest these, the pointmeister will be scouring for a few more for another day.
For someone else who can use colorful words without tripping over a syllable: