From the previous post Spectacular Vernacular, you were given 10 familiar proverbs that had been convoluted into into Thesaurian nightmare. As promised, here are the original proverbs:
(1) A rolling stone gathers no moss.
(2) Too many cooks spoil the broth.
(3) They who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
(4) The early bird catches the worm.
(5) All is not gold that glitters.
(6) Waste not, want not.
(7) A fool and his money are soon parted.
(8) It's an ill wind that blows nobody good.
(9) Look before you leap.
(10) To err is human; to forgive divine.