(Once again the Pointmeister has delved into his unique tome of lexiconic litany to come up with some new gems for you to ponder.)
- Analogy - Life story of an asshole.
- Arbitrator - A cook who leaves Arbys to work for McDonalds.
- Barbarous - Sings like Streisand.
- Buffer - Wearing least amount of clothes; more naked.
- Consummate - Had some soup.
- Controvertible - A sedan.
- Enterprising - Serving on board the flagship of the Federation.
- Forego - After foreplay.
- Hypocritic - One who reviews films about pachyderms.
- Interposition - Where the door is.
- Liquidate - Take girl/boy friend swimming.
- Negligent - Not wearing a sexy nighty.
- Parasites - What you see from the top of the Eiffel Tower.
- Primate - Remove spouse away from TV set.
- Singular - A telephone company.
- Subdued - A man who works on submarines.
- Suppose - Grandma's nylons.
- Syntax - A levy added to the price for sex.
- Tremor - Not as big; thinner.
- Voluptuary - Where Victoria's Secret models live.
(Remember, you just can't have a big enough vocabulary. Pointmeister is at your service to help .)