Saturday, August 20, 2005

Old Hoss Channel


Did anyone else out there know that old dinosaur has been holding out on us?

Apparently in another attempt to garner his pile, the venerable one has a cable channel! Could it be that the fame generated by that newspaper article has already opened a few doors for him?

The proof is in the pudding. Check out my recent post, No.294, "You Know.." Near the end of that posting there is a cartoon of a man using his remote to change channels on his TV. Watch the pictures of the TV screen that pop-up.

Did you see it? There it is that distinctive snake image. Who'd have thunk it?

Well, I do know one thing. I'm calling up my cable company to ask them to get "The Old Hoss Channel." I imagine it will probably be a premium channel. There go some more dead Presidents leaving my pocket to take up residence in Comcast's coffers.

No.296

1 comment:

the many Bs said...

You crack me up! The Old Hoss channel! Well, sign me up for it too. The old geezer will finally make his pile. I hope you tell him about this great idea of yours. Maybe you should get a cut also, make a little pile of your own! You're too funny, Mr Schmike Honey-Do.