Tuesday, November 22, 2005

This Blog Is From Mars


It certainly isn't Venusian!

I mean, if it is so that men are from Mars and women are from Venus, then it follows that this blog is Martian! Venus, the Goddess of Love vs. Mars, the God War - it is the eternal battle beween the sexes.

Funny, I never did see it as a war, or a battle - a skirmish maybe.

Amoebas at the start were not complex;
they tore themselves apart and started sex.
- Arthur Guiterman

The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less. - Brendan Francis

The only unnatural sexual behaviour is none at all. - Freud

A word that should be in the dictionary: Cabitchulate - to give up or to cede to the will of one who nags.

Sex ought to be a wholly satisfying link between two affectionate people from which they emerge unanxious, rewarded, and ready for more. - Alex Comfort

Of all sexual aberrations, perhaps the most peculiar is chastity. - Remy de Gourmont

In the art of loving someone you arm them against you. - Anonymous

People who throw kisses are hopelessly lazy. - Bob Hope

It's not that I love everything about you, it's that everthing about you is love. - Mike Ashley (just now)

It's ironic that everything that is different between a man and a woman are the same things that both attract us and repel us. Honor me that I might honor you. Caress me that I might caress you.

Fight with me that I might fight you. Excuse that line, it was just to get your attention and to show how easily one emotion can progress to another.

My friends I put it to you, what is easier, to love or to be loved?

By adding only punctuation, can you make a sentence that makes sense from the following five words?

Love loves loves love love

No.436

5 comments:

aka_monty said...

When are you going to Cabitchulate and take me away from all this?

I've already proposed to you twice. :)

Tenderheart said...

Love loves?? Loves love love!!

which is easier??? Neither.

"The greatest thing we will ever learn is just to be loved and to love in return"

jules said...

Nobody told me there was an English test. Dang it. I didn't study. And I'm thinking I'm gonna give Monty a run for her money. I'm proposing too.

aka_monty said...

Jules, of course you know THISMEANSWAR! ;)

Mike Ashley said...

What is this - Sadie Hawkins month?