THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A HOLIDAY TREE!
Now that I got that out of my system...
What do give to a man who has everything? More of everything? The rest of everything?
....You know, to hell with the man who has everything! Let him worry about it. He can probably buy the whole damn store anyway.
The Pointmeister, as always, likes to provide useful information to his readers. This blog will be no exception. Thus, I am going to answer a question far more important. I don't really care about that guy who has everything. I am more concerned about the down-to-earth man, the man who has nothing.
- 48-inch High Definition TV set
- Three-eighths electric drill (no battery operated power tools)
- Motorized Recliner with built in beer chest and AM/FM stereo
- Gift Certificates for Hardware and Auto-Parts stores
- Gift Certificates for Steak House with bar and big-screen TVs
- Regulation-sized pool table with ball return pockets
- 4 tires + spare for his truck
- New computer, complete with peripherals
- New Fly Rod and Reel
- Catherine Zeta-Jones
Why do you have that strange look on your face? You have a problem with that list? Okay! You figured it out. I admit it, I gave you my wish list! Come on, it isn't unreasonable. I know, I know ... I'm not a man who has nothing! I come close though! I have a lot of needs. I almost have nothing. Okay! I won't be greedy. How about I settle for just one of them? Can I choose the one? Let me see ... Decisions, decisions ... Hmm. I'll be practical and opt for number 10.
Look at it this way: It'll be practice for you for that time when you find a man who has nothing.
Oh, by the way, my birthday is in February. Don't forget Fathers Day!