Wednesday, August 26, 2009
-1. Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.
-2. One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
-3. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
-4. If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys & apes?
-5. The main reason that Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad
-6. I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman "where's the Self-help section?". She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.
-7. What if there were no hypothetical questions.
-8. If a deaf child signs swear words, does his mother wash his hands with soap.
-9. If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
10. Is there another word for synonym?
11. Where do forest rangers go to "get away from it all?"
12. What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?
13. If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?
14. Would a fly with no wings, be called a walk?
15. Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?
16. If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
17. Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?
18. If the police arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?
19. Why do they put braille on drive-through bank machines.
20. How do they get deer to cross the road only at those yellow road signs?
21. What was the best thing before sliced bread?
22. One nice thing about egotists: they don't talk about other people.
23. Does the little mermaid wear an algaebra?
24. Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
25. How is it possible to have a civil war?
26. If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?
27. If you ate both pasta and antipasta, would you still be hungry?
28, If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?
29. Whose cruel idea was it for the word 'lisp' to have 's' in it?
30. Why are hemorrhoids called 'hem-orrhoids' instead of 'assteroids?
31. Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot at them?
32. Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?
33. If you spin an oriental person in a circle three times, do they become
Curmudgeon responsible for this post: Hale McKay at 6:27 PM