Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Signs of the Times

I've seen the future ~ and I'm going back to bed!

Don't give up! Remember, Moses was a basket case!

My mind works like lightning - - One brilliant flash and it's gone!

I hate it when the cat thinks outside the box!


Life is a circus and I'm stuck in the freak tent.

Certe, Toto, sentio nos in Kansate non iam adesse.

Is there a hyphen in obsessive--------------compulsive?

Organization takes the fun out of everything.

I might not be right, but I can sure sound like it!

Give your troubles to GOD, He's up all night anyway!

I only do what the voices in my wife's head tell me what to do.

Aim for Average ... You're Rarely Disappointed.


Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the ark.
Professionals built the Titanic.


Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray?

I don't want to have to restart my collection ... again!

2052

2 comments:

Sandee said...

Oh these are so on the money. I can relate to all of them except what your wife's voices tell you to do. Bwahahahahaha.

Have a terrific day. :)

Hale McKay said...

Sandee,

Yes, sad but true - but most of these fit us all.