Saturday, November 05, 2005

By George, Where's The WMD?


Hide the silverware, Third World!
Here comes Georgie!

He's making a list.
He's checking it once.
He's checking it twice.
He's gonna see who's been naughty,
And who's been nice.

Your stockings should be hung
By the camels with care.
And don't step in the dung,
Cause St. George will be there.

McDonalds and Taco Bell,
And Starbucks bring democracy
That will be your kids' rebel yell.
So give up the WMD, Iraqi.


From out in the desert, there arose such a clatter,
He sprung from his tent to see what was the matter.
When what to his bloodshot eyes should appear
But a battalion of storm troopers in battle gear.

He swore that they would be strong to the finish,
He looked like Popeye opening a can of spinach.
He said nothing that made sense but went to work.
He might be a President, but to the Iraqi he's a jerk.










Damn! Don't they have Pronounce Checker on these stupid things?

How'd Daddy say it? New-clear? Nuh-clear? Say Condo, er Condi, how do you pronounce "?"

Wait a minute, I think I got it! Whee doggies! It's "Knuckler."

No.411

3 comments:

Pareshaan said...

Love the WW-II style posters

the many Bs said...

You are HILARIOUS! I love the pronounciation checker. That's a great idea!

Rhiannon said...

LMAO! This is absolutely hilarious, incredible and sorry but probably a lot of it true..:o(
Did you write all that? I couldn't have said it any better myself..hehe..very well done. I loved it needed a good laugh..but I know its not really funny is it? I still can't believe he won the election "again"?..when someone else supposedly won all the debates!? Go figure? Guess fear of "changing the guards" during time of war is partly responsible for that one..either that or many in the country were half "awake" or "half asleep....just my opinion.

I will return again soon to read more.

Angel Blessings,

Rhiannon