Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Musings of a Mad Blogger


I went to the store and bought a gallon of mayonnaise today. I'm ready for Cinco de Mayo! However, I still cannot figure what kick anyone gets out of dumping mayonnaise down the sink!

I went out and bought one of those new-fangled shiny CD thingies. I tell you, I got ripped off! There's nothing on the B-side!

It really bugs me to no end everytime someone says to me, "What's wrong with this picture?" Not once, mind you, has anyone ever held one up for me to see!

They call it fast food? The crap has been sitting in my stomach for three days now!

You've seen all those medicines that have all the side effects. Just think, someday people are going to be suffering from side-effects withdrawals.

Would an apprentice electrician be called a "Shock absorber?"

If Ponce de Leon were searching for the Fountain of Youth today, he would have to go no further than the nearest Botox Clinic.

I don't accept charity. I don't accept anything unless it is free!

Optical Illusions:

What do you see in the image at right? (1)

How about this one? (2)


And this one? (3)

....And lastly. (4)

Image (1): You should see "you" inside a brown "me." (2) "Teach" in yellow and "Learn" in reflection. (3) Yellow "Optical" and blue and brown "Illusion." (4) In black "Good" and in white 'Evil."

No.617

5 comments:

Josh said...

LOL!

I'm positive only ME is in that one. Me, me, me, me oh fabulous me. Really what else is there?
:P

Peter said...

Hi Mike, I'm glad I'm not an apprentice electrician.

Rebecca said...

Those were very cool!!!

But I don't get the whole mayonnaise thing..... who does that on Cinco De Mayo!?!?!?

I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

great post... optical illusions are so much fun... and your musings were quite hilarious!

Shannon akaMonty said...

I'm with liz...I only saw the big ol' ME until I read the answers.

I knew I was a selfish beeeeeech.