Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I Have a Hundred Grand!*


No, I wasn't fooled by Opie on the radio that I had won $100,000. I didn't even win the candy bar.

It took 2 years, 332 days and 1200 posts for my site meter to roll over to 100,000 hits.

I thought it might happen in the middle of next month and come close to the 20th of January, which will be my third Blog-aversary. I was off because my daily average hits have doubled since Thanksgiving.

REDNECK EMERITUS

Who'd have thunk a Redneck-turned-Yankee could achieve such nose-bleed heights? Well, I can't really take too much credit, for all the readers who either stumbled upon this site or those few who keep coming back for more, are the ones who kept that meter turning.

12 Days Of Redneck Christmas

On the 12 days of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
A 12 pack of Bud
11 rasslin' tickets
10 tins of Copenhagen
9 years probation
8 table dancers
7 packs of Red Man
6 cans of Spam
5 flannel shirts
4 big mud tires
3 shotgun shells
2 huntin' dawgs
and some parts to a Mustang GT.

The Worst Gifts (You'll Give Anyway)
(Click on links for description and picture)

10. The Man Catcher Voodoo Kit
9. The Handi-Cleanse Personal Bidet
8. The Bulge
7. The Razorba Back Shaver
6. Bubbles Butt Lifting Lingerie
5. Anal Bleaching Cream
4. The Hardness Factor
3. The Strippers Guide To Looking Great Naked
2. A Nose Hair Trimmer
...and the worst gift idea for this Christmas is:
1. Cross Dress for Success

Ladies: The Ideal Gift For the Man in Your Life
(A big screen TV, just don't hog the remote)


Guys: The Ideal Gift For the Woman in Your Life
(From the makers of Tickle Me Elmo - Eat Me Elmo )


* ( This post is rated serious, funny and "R." )

No.1201

1 comment:

Jack K. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Glad I could do my part.

Now if I can just push that little red pest out of the way.....