Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday 13 blog joke day

Peter came up with this idea for a joke meme. Now for the record, it isn't really a meme - because Peter doesn't do memes. The idea of this meme, which isn't a meme, is for all those who participate to copy his starter joke and then add one of their own on their Friday the 13th post.

...The starter joke follows:

A blind man and his guide elephant enter a bar and find their way to a stool. After ordering a drink and sitting there for a while, the man yells to the bartender, “Hey , you wanna hear a blond joke?”
....The bar falls quiet. In a deep husky voice, the woman next to him says; “Before you tell that joke, you should know something. The bartender is blonde, the bouncer is blonde and I’m a 1.82 tall, 90kg blonde with a black belt in karate. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and she’s a weight lifter. The lady to your right is blonde and she’s a pro-wrestler. Think about it seriously, mister. You still wanna tell that joke?”
....The man says; “Nah, not if I’m gonna have to explain it five times.”

Remember, don't call this a meme. Peter doesn't do memes. In fact, if I thought it was a meme I wouldn't participate either.

....Following is the joke I have decided to add to post for this meme. (I know, it isn't a meme.) Since Halloween is approaching, I decided to use a joke with that theme. I took it one step further and added an appropriate cartoon.

Halloween Party

A cabbie picks up a nun. She gets into the cab, and the cab driver won't stop staring at her. She asks him why is he staring and he replies, "I have a question to ask you, but I don't want to offend you."
....She answers, "My dear son, you cannot offend me. When you're as old as I am and have been a nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see and hear just about everything. I'm sure that there's nothing you could say or ask that I would find offensive.
...."He says, "Well, I've always had a fantasy to have anal sex with a nun."
....She responds, "Well, let's see what we can do about that: #1, you have to be single and #2 you must be Catholic.
...."The cab driver is very excited and says, "Yes, I am single and I'm Catholic too!"
....The nun says, "Okay, pull into the next alley."
....He does and the nun fulfils his fantasy. But when they get back on the road, the cab driver starts crying.
...."My dear child," said the nun, "Why are you crying?"
...."Forgive me sister, but I have sinned. I lied. I must confess, I'm married and I'm Jewish."
....The nun says, "That's Okay. My name is Kevin, and I'm on my way to a Halloween party."

Okay, there's my contribution to the blog joke meme, which is not a meme by the way. (LIke Peter, I chose not to use a blond(e) joke.) Now I'm going on over to Peter's site to check out his comments and in turn go read other Blogger's memes posts on this idea. YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED IF YOU DO THE SAME.

No.771

12 comments:

Margaret said...

Hello, thanks for visiting my site, yes this idea of Peter's was great, I am very new to blogging and have had a lot of new sites to visit and read due to "Joke Day" Cheers Margaet.

Margaret said...

Hello again, I forgot to say your jokes were very funny. Margaret

DellaB said...

HAHAHAHAHA - the cartoon (I had to look twice), and the joke. very funny. Good idea this of Peters...

nice to meet you, I will certainly be back to explore some more of your blog, looks like fun...

Christina said...

LOL! great joke.

I loved the cartoon also. And your repeated use of the word "meme"

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Miss Cellania said...

Oh man, I used that joke today. It will look like I stole it from you! But its a rerun of a post I published in October of 2005, which has been in queue for a week now. Sorry!

Peter said...

Hi Mike Very funny stuff , as long as your name isn't Kevin, sorry I'm late in getting here I'm visiting Warren for the weekend and we have been having our normal LOUD conversations.

jules said...

Can I just use my life as the joke?

Jack K. said...

RTFLMAO

I never saw that one coming. snerx!

Fred said...

I'm still laughing at that cartoon.

The joke is great. Some of the twisted minds I work with are going to love this post. Look for more hits from Tampa.

Hale McKay said...

No need to appologize, Miss C. Jokes make their rounds. It's only a matter of time if they happen to appear at the same time on diferent blogs.

I guess it's a case of great minds thinking alike - or is that sick minds?

Carolyn said...

LOL! Enjoyed the meme.. er.. joke post very much ;D

jipzeecab said...

Which is best FBI, CIA or KGB?

FBI, CIA and KGB got together to find out which of the 3 is the best. It was decided that the fastest to bring Bugs Bunny out of the forest would be the best. After 10 hours of brain storming FBI concluded that bunnies as such do not exist in the nature and so the case was closed. CIA chased after the rabbit for 5 hours then they just burned down the forest and as a result Bugs Bunny died. 10 minutes after going into the forest KGB agents came out dragging the bear which was yelling: "I'm the rabbit, I'm the rabbit".