Sunday, April 24, 2005

Nothingness

>Counter< Nothingness! I just took an inventory of my relevant thoughts. I found nothing!
~ I was experimenting with the vistor's counter, and this where it landed. It was not what I had in mind. I like
nothing about it there. But I am leaving it there for now as a lesson to leave well enough alone. If it ain't broken don't break it by trying to fix it.
~ Nothingness! There doesn't seem to be anything in there as I shake my head. Nothing!
~ Let's see, nothing is an interesting word. Splitting the word you get: no thing. So what? That fact does nothing for me, as this blog is proving. Nothing. Not a thing. Zilch. Zip. Nada. Zero. Blank nothingness.
~ This must be where speech writers for politicians get their training. Writing nothing with nothing to write about nothing for nobody and no one. What a nothing idea! If not for nothing I would be in bed with dreams of .. nothing. I need nothing but sleep anyway. But nothing seems to sway the stubborn even when there is nothing to gain and nothing to lose. What does this prove? Nothing!
~ And those 600 indicated on the counter up there, where it does nothing for me, have been reading nothing. All those other zeroes mean something, even if is nothing. Well, if they are reading a whole lot of nothing, that explains why they leave nothing in the way of comments. Nothing to say, I guess. But if I said nothing, then that explains it.
I had nothing to say, ergo they have nothing to comment on.
~ The solution is a simple one. Write nothing further with nothing to say until I find something to say. That said, I have accomplished nothing, and have nothing to show for it. The poor reader who comes a long with nothing better to do, thus finds nothing worthwhile to read and has nothing to comment on. He/she then has nothing to do but to go and find another blog to read.
~ I would apologize, but then since I wrote nothing, I have nothing to be sorry about. And I have nothing to complain about. Whew! I sure feel better now. This whole blog was much ado about... nothing !
~
No. 118

No comments: