Sunday, November 16, 2008

Give Me a Brrr-eak!

Sunday POODLE DOODLES

Trash Talk


ώhατ α ḋεɾεṉсε α ḋαÿ ṃαќεṡ...

Yesterday it was 65 and mild. Today it was 45 with a wind chill factor of 37. Adding wind speeds of 23 to 37 mph with gusts up to 50 to the mix made today feel more seasonal. Brrrrrr ...


Today I was playing around with the titles of Christmas carols, looking for some ideas for potential parodies. I wanted to come up with some new titles as opposed to tapping into my archives. To start I parodied some titles and categorized them.

In tribute to our President elect, Barack Obama, I came up with these possibilities:
Obama Tree (O Christmas Tree) - I'm not sold on this one.

Obama Baby (Santa Baby) - This one has potential.

Barack Obama Is Coming To Town (Santa Claus Is Coming To Town) - He's making a list for cabinet positions.

Over Congress and Through the House (Over the River and Through the Woods) - Passing or not passing bills.
Then there are a few miscellaneous subjects:
The Little Dumber Boy (Little Drummer Boy) - Goodbye to Dubya.

Little Plumber Boy (Ditto) - Joe the plumber.

I Saw These Hips (I Saw Three Ships) - Gaining weight over the holidays.

Away in a Stranger (Away in a Manger) - Bill Clinton's anthem.

I'm Dreaming of a Dry Mattress (White Christmas) - A bed wetter's lament.
OR
I'm Dreaming of a Dry Mattress (White Christmas) - A couple decide who gets the 'wet' spot.

The Friendly Beasts (The Friendly Beasts) - A New Zealand Christmas carol.

Chet's Nuts Roasting On an Open Fire (The Christmas Song) - Hannibal Lechter invites a friend over for the holidays.

Me Lay a Kinky Mama (Mele Kalikimaka) - A street gang member looking for a MILF.
Those ought to keep me busy between now and Christmas!

Any requests?

№ 1527

6 comments:

Cliff said...

Chinese crap is Coming to Town- Song about cheap presents.

Hillary got run Over by a Reindeer-We can only wish.

Jack K. said...

LMAO

Great carol ideas.

You do have a fertile, yet demented, sense of creativity. That is so coool!

Sandee said...

Love the cartoon. I like that dog. I can relate to that dog.

Obama? Not so much. Bwahahahahaha. :)

Hale McKay said...

Chinese crap - a good topic for sure.

Hillary run over - Well I did do a Dubya gettin' run over.

Hale McKay said...

Jack,

"fertile, yet demented" ... I'll take that as a compliment.

Or as Curly of the 3 Stooges would say, "I resemble that remark!"

Hale McKay said...

Sandee,

Missy was a wonderful, smart dog.