Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'M HOME ! !

Was released today - got home at about 6PM.

By the time I called my brother and sisters, friends here in Home area - It was 11:00 PM .

I'm going to bed - it's been a long day.

As for my health - for now -Everything is optimistic.

I will detail everything as soon as I am up to it.

I have out-patient appointment tomorrow (Friday) with Dermatology team and it may or may not be a long day.

Thanks for your prayers and well wishes. I will respond to those comments soon on those posts.

1738

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are back home. Hope all news is good from the doctors from now on. Will keep you in my prayers!

Duke_of_Earle said...

Welcome back to the house. It always feels so great to be back home after even a brief hospital stay! I look forward to more good news on the health front.

Hale McKay said...

Kidz,

It is great to be back home. So far all the news is good. Thanks for the prayers.

Hale McKay said...

John,

Home, sweet home - no truer words.

The latest post on Saturday will pretty much summarize everything to date.

kenju said...

Welcome home!! Glad to hear good news.

Hale McKay said...

Judy,

Thanks. It is good to be home in my own bed and surrounded by things familiar.