Wednesday, April 20, 2005

The Blog Not Written

~
(With appologies to Robert Frost)
~
Two blogs merged in my noggin' of wood.
And sorry I could not post them both
And be one blogger, longing it to be good
And jotted down one as fast as I could
To where it took form and was not loath;
~
Then wrote the other as just and fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was sassy and had flair,
Though as for that, the blogging there
Had made them really about the same,
~
And both that evening equally play
On keys I stroke on white with black.
Oh, I saved the other for another day!
Yet, blogging drives me in such a way,
I doubted if I would ever recall it back.
~
I shall be posting this one with a sigh,
Somedays nothing makes any sense:
Two blogs in a head of wood, and I -
I posted this one and I don't know why,
Cos neither were of any significance!
~
(This was just an experiment. A silly idea I thought I'd try. I can give no reason why. I'm not sure of my intent. For you see, no Frost am I.)
No. 114
Counter<

No comments: