Monday, October 24, 2005

Now That's A Blog Roll!

.
I borowed this from Monty, who borrowed it from Ang. Now, there's one question I just have to ask: Who signs the check? I'll take the $10 Grand and start all over. When that new blog reaches a desirable value, I'll sell again. Etc., etc.


My blog is worth $10,161.72.
How much is your blog worth?

In the corner next to the printer there is enough room for a bubbler, and not your ordinary run-of-the-mill bubbler either! Hey, I've never been accused of having bad taste!

When Hoss gets wind of this deal, he will be hearing the melodious ch-ching of cash registers. This will be a hard deal to pass up for a man who is hell-bent on making his pile. Who knows, he could franchise his blog. He'll make a pile large enough that he can afford to buy the Old Folks Home outright!

Then he can sit back and watch the Old Hoss TV Network. Of course, he can have the Internet piped into his television set so that he can read his blogroll during the commercial breaks from "I Love Lucy" and "Death Valley Days." (Rumor has it that he is the Old Ranger.)

Well fellow bloggers, what are you going to do with the proceeds from the sale of your own sites? Just think we can make our piles too!

Excuse me, the maid just came in with my dinner. Let's see, what have we today? Yummy! Pheasant Under Glass and ... Baked Alaska for dessert! Who'd have thought blogging would be more than just fun? Sheesh! What a schedule I have today; massage at 1:00, Board meeting with Billy Boy about my tender offer for Microsoft at 2:00, and the maiden voyage of the new yacht at 3:00.

No.392

3 comments:

Anocsanamun said...

That was great!

Shannon akaMonty said...

What a fabulous idea! :) The first thing I'm going to do is buy a new car. With air conditioning. That actually works. :)

Miss Cellania said...

Its a buyers market. Nine million blogs out there, and most aren't worth the paper they are printed on. If I had ONE offer, I'd take the money and run!!

If you get what yours is worth, I would expect drink all around!