We are all "Sexperts."
If I were to write a book about sex, I'd give it the title "Great Sexpectaions." What would you call your book?
What do I know about sex?
- It has its ups and downs.
- You have to first get clean to get dirty.
- Begging is a form of foreplay.
- You get dressed up just to get undressed.
- Sex is like a business meeting wherein a man makes a stiff proposition and if the woman has an opening, they get something straight between themselves.
- Ten toes up and ten toes down - if that isn't sex, I don't know what is.
Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There's too much fraternizing with the enemy. - Henry Kissinger
I only like two kinds of men: domestic and foreign. - Mae West
Remember, if you smoke after sex you're doing it too fast. - Woody Allen
Any woman who thinks the way to a man's heart is through his stomach is aiming about 10 inches too high. - Adrienne E. Gusoff
Macho does not prove mucho. - Zsa Zsa Gabor
Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place. - Billy Crystal
My best birth control now is just to leave the lights on. - Joan Rivers
Most of us spend the first six days of each week sowing wild oats, then we go to church on Sunday and pray for a crop failure. - Fred Allen
I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That's deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas? - Jean Kerr