Saturday, April 28, 2007

What's Your Sign?

(This post started out be the entry for Thursday, 4/26. I thought I clicked on publish and went to bed. I didn't return to the computer until late Friday evening only to discover this post wasn't there! It was in "draft" mode.

In the interim, I felt like the recent drastic weather and temperature changes were catching up to me. Sure enough, I have been "blessed" with a sinus infection!

Correcting a few mistakes I found, i.e., spelling and alignment, I went to bed settling for a Friday post.

Come Saturday afternoon, I was dismayed to find no Friday post! It was still in draft form with Thursday date. Feeling like crap, I didn't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that I had neither published nor saved Friday's edits. I had just closed the window.

You never realize sometimes just how important concentration is - until you have none! Okay, it is Saturday 4/28, and so I now present to you the post of Thursday, 4/26. Now what happened to the posts for yesterday and today?

I'm Aquarius, by the way and I guess I should have been checking my Horoscope, eh?)



Taurus

Apr 21 - May 21

Patient & Reliable
Warm Hearted & Loving
Persistent & Determined
Placid & Security Loving



Gemini

May 22 - Jun 21

Adaptable & Versatile
Communicative & Witty
Intellectual & Eloquent
Youthful & Lively



Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Emotional & Loving
Intuitive & Imaginative
Shrewd & Cautious
Protective & Sympathetic




Leo

Jul 23 - Aug 21

Generous & Warm Hearted
Creative & Enthusiastic
Broad-Minded & Expansive
Faithful & Loving




Virgo

Aug 22 - Sep 23

Modest & Shy
Meticulous & Reliable
Practical & Diligent
Intelligent & Analytical



Libra

Sep 24 - Oct 23

Diplomatic & Urbane
Romantic & Charming
Easy-Going & Sociable
Idealistic & Peaceable



Scorpio

Oct 24 - Nov 22

Determined & Forceful
Emotional & Intuitive
Powerful & Passionate
Exciting & Magnetic




Sagittarius

Nov 23 - Dec 22

Optimistic & Freedom-Loving
Jovial & Good-Humored
Honest & Straight Forward
Intellectual & Philosophical





Capricorn


Dec 23 - Jan 20

Practical & Prudent
Ambitious & Disciplined
Patient & Careful
Humorous & Reserved




Aquarius


Jan 21 - Feb 19

Friendly & Humanitarian
Honest & Loyal
Original & Inventive
Independent & Intellectual





Pisces

Feb 20 - Mar 20

Imaginative & Sensitive
Compassionate & Kind
Selfless & Unworldly
Intuitive & Sympathetic





Aries

Mar 21 - Apr 20

Adventurous & Energetic
Pioneering & Courageous
Enthusiastic & Confident
Dynamic & Quick Witted



I have never been one to sibscribe to horoscopes, but how accurate are those above?

(#10 - great hippie? - If not for being in the service in that era, I probably would have been one; -#9 - pie-in-the-sky ? - Personally, I prefer my pie in a dish on the table; -#2 - notorious contortionist? - True, I have tried a lot of positions - - - oops! It said non-conformist. Sorry about that!

What's your sign?

No.968

3 comments:

Shannon akaMonty said...

I wonder if whoever made those signs realizes that they used the wrong form of "YOUR/YOU'RE" on all of them?

On mine? #5, is totally true.
And #2. And I think #3. :D

Hale McKay said...

Monty, good catch. With my lack of concentration, I didn't see that.

jules said...

Okay mine was spot on...whatever the hell that means.